Saturday, November 7, 2009

The latest and other stuff...

This is my new sewing nuke in our new home in Georgia! It's in the playroom too, which is technically a formal dining room. But we decided that with young children a formal dining room that is carpeted is a joke! It's nice to have a good space for my sewing though. Usually the kids are playing behind me or napping when I'm sewing. I'm using a dining room chair for now, but we intend to buy me a sewing chair to keep at my desk eventually.
Here is my inventory as of November 6th. I have four and for the first time, most of them are girly colors!
This is one of the mei tai's I did this week. It's up for grabs.
And this is one that was ordered that I will be shipping soon. Everyone seems to love the poka dots!

No comments:

Post a Comment