Monday, May 4, 2009

Details on the "others"!

Custom Burp Cloths:

I love to make these as gifts for girlfriends! Their so cute! One custom burp cloth, with the name on it runs $10. But I can also make a second burp cloth using the same fabric from the name to do a middle panal on it. And then it would be two for $15. I'll post a picture soon of a set of burp cloths. Current fabrics available are:



The Cloth Wipes:

I use these with my own little man. They are recycled flannel from recieving blankets and the reverse side is recycled terry from baby towels. Waste not, want not!! ; ) They are approximatly 7 x 7 inches. One easily cleans up a descently poopy bottom! I sell them 3 cloths for $5. Or 7 cloths for $10. Right now, in stock I have these colors. Otherwise, if your interested, you could comment and tell me what colors you would like, and I would work on some in those colors:

Car Craft Kit:

I have these for my girls too. There are eight seperate sleeves for crayons and one for a pad of paper. I can include crayons and paper too. These run around $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment