Monday, May 4, 2009

The Mei Tais

The original:
This is just your typical mei tai! A pocket on one side and straps to coordinate with the body. I tend to use tan or dark brown. But have used black, yellow, and multi colored depending on what the mommy wants! The price on these are negotiable if you want to buy your own fabric. Otherwise they are $60.
Reversable Mei Tai:
My personal mei tai is reversable with coordinating fabrics. These pictures below are of a mei tai that is reversable with the same fabric as the straps on the reverse side. This is GREAT for daddy's that like to wear baby, but aren't quite as concerned about fashion as us mommies are! ; ) There is a pocket on each side and they run $70.



Custom Milestone Mei Tai:
This is an example of one of my custom mei tais. I made this for my brother-in-law out of his old marine fatigues from serving our country in Iraq. I have also done custom mei tais for people in a patch work type style. Customs are much more labor intensive and difficult, so they run about $80.








1 comment:

  1. I miss wearing my mei tai... I guess I'll have to have another baby, ha ha!

    But seriously... you do great work. Welcome to Blogger!

    ReplyDelete