Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Babies (er, uh, toddlers!) Part four

A dear friend of mine sent me a picture of her weaing her (rather large) son in her mei tai. Her story is one of my favorites of selling a mei tai, actually. She purchased a mei tai from me to help me fund a wonderful midwife for my homebirth with Cal. You can view her inspirational blog here: http://justaelinn.blogspot.com/ about her journey to Christ. Anyway, her sending this picture, below, made me realise that I haven't posted many pictures of toddlers in my mei tais. Soooo, there ya have it!
This is Darby when she was 3 1/2 years old on her daddy's back.
This is Bryse when she was 2 and 2 months old asleep in the mei tai. She was obviously worn out to fall asleep in it at that age! Although the mei tai has always been her second home....I wonder if it works as a sort of "lovey" for her? And yes, she looks like she's falling out, but trust me, she's not.
And this is Iylona (a friend's little girl) on my back when she was about 1 1/2 year old.

2 comments:

  1. I still use mine for Carly! Great for when I am cooking and she just wants to be held or needs some lovin'!

    Lindsay R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 18 month old still loves to be worn in the sling or the mei tai... :)

    ReplyDelete