Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet accomplishment!

I have finished two more mei tais this week already! My kids have been playing so nicely together and given me many opportunities to sew. Thank you, beautiful children!! Anyway, below is a picture of one of my favorite things! A well stocked inventory. Yes, small in some's opinions. But in my eyes, it's the sight of preparedness!! Actually only four of these are true inventory. I owe one to The Little Clothes Line (www.littleclothesline.com) and another is just my old one that I allow people to borrow to see if they like the type of carrier before they buy. But still, I love this picture. And really, if time allows, I have three more to sew before we leave and two of those will go with these too!! : )
Twins! I prefer to sew a couple mei tais at the same time. And my very most favoritest friend in the whole world is expecting around the middle of November and wanted a new mei tai. Unfortunatly I won't be here for the birth, but am honored to make the carrier that sweet baby will be cuddled up in! So I made two, one for her and one for the inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment