Friday, September 4, 2009

I have been working!! I promise! Just slowly....we are going on 7 1/2 weeks without our daddy around here. And as we approach our date of departure from Springfield (two weeks!) I am running out of ways to get things done with the kids around. So I found a nice little television free in home day care to take the girls to. Just a few hours a day, a few days a week for the next two weeks. I'm doing this in hopes that I can get some sewing and organizing done before we leave without ignoring my girls or putting them in front of a movie. Although, it was hard to say goodbye to them this morning. Especially little Bryse, who has never gone to a consistant child care facility. Church nursery and the Y hardly count for that! She's only there for about an hour! Oh well, she did fine. Anyway, so here are the latest!

Below is a custom burp cloth I made for a friend the other day. It matches her mei tai that I made too.
Just finished these two this morning while Cal slept! The one on the left is a new fabric.
This is an old picture that I forgot to post. I made two mei tais like this for a friend that purchased them. Everything that is in the picture is what I include. Except, I didn't put the mesh bag in this pic for some reason....mmm....

2 comments:

  1. You must be more patient with your sewing machine than I am with mine; your letter appliques look nice! And I like your new stripes... wait... you're leaving Springfield? I missed that! Any chance you're moving here to Portland? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augusta, GA, sooo basically farther from Portland, huh?! Dern.

    ReplyDelete